[NEohioPAL] Need to cast 2 roles for Christian super hero web series

MARTIN, JOHN jmartin at valspar.com
Tue Apr 30 08:36:28 PDT 2013

I am in full production on my upcoming web series CARDINAL ADVENTURES. The series is based on America's longest running Christian super hero comic strip currently seen at Go Comics online. Episode #1 is completed and is being edited at this time. Production has begun on  episode #2,  and I need to fill 2 more roles:

A teen age female, white or Hispanic. She is a single parent, 17-19  years old, who prostitutes herself to support her children and herself. You MUST BE 18 or older to play this role, although you can certainly look younger for the role.

A Hispanic male, 20's.
Anyone interested please send a current headshot and experience  to newparablefilms at yahoo.com<mailto:newparablefilms at yahoo.com>. Filming will take place in Medina, so keep that in mind when responding. You will be needed for only 1 shoot, sometime in June for about 2 hours.

This is a not for profit project so compensation is  credit and copy

This transmission may contain confidential or privileged information; unauthorized use is prohibited.
Transactions are subject to the terms found at http://www.coatings.com/notice.jsp