[NEohioPAL] Health Show TV Guest - Tuesday May 14th, 4:30 Macedonia

Karen Kawolics kmmk816 at yahoo.com
Tue May 7 02:30:31 PDT 2013

Hi All,

  I host a health and fitness television program on Cable 9 in Macedonia
called "Mind, Body & Spirit."
I am seeking guests to be interviewed on a health and fitness topic.  The theme of this episode is summer health and fitness.  If you have an idea for a segment and are free at the date listed below please email me at kmmk816 at yahoo.com.  This would be an in
studio interview about 7 minutes long.  It would be broadcast on Cable 9
 during the months of June and July and also posted on our website.

Tuesday May 14th, 4:30PM

in  Macedonia, OH 44056

Here is the most recent show I did. The subject was food manufacturing.
http://cable9.pegcentral.com/player.php?video=cf13988be93ffc3380fb9456e545d0d3

You can also find samples of shows on my website at www.WorkerBeeNutrition.com

Karen Kawolics
kmmk816 at yahoo.com