[NEohioPAL] In need of Male Actor mid to late 20's

chrisstuckmann2 at gmail.com chrisstuckmann2 at gmail.com
Tue May 7 04:53:17 PDT 2013

A film production in Akron is taking place on May 18th, Saturday at Primos Nightclub in downtown Akron.

We are in need of a male actor in his mid to late 20s and not passed early 30s.

It will be for one days work in a fairly emotional scene. The role is for one of the most pivotal characters in the film.

This film will be submitted to film festivals all around the country and will eventually premiere online to my website which gets over 500,000 views monthly.

Please respond if you are interested in this role with a headshot and your thoughts. We can then set up a Skype interview.

Thank you,

Chris