[NEohioPAL] SEEKING a few additional staff for HATHAWAY BROWN THEATRE INSTITUTE

Fred Sternfeld fsternfeld at hb.edu
Tue May 7 17:51:51 PDT 2013

*HATHAWAY BROWN THEATRE INSTITUTE <http://www.hb.edu/page.cfm?p=1899>
Summer Programs – 2013*
Fred Sternfeld – Artistic Director
Bebe Weinberg Katz – Associate Director

Seasonal positions are available for our summer program – full time, part
time, hourly and/or and special workshops.

We have a good number of staff hired
already<http://www.hb.edu/page.cfm?p=5795>,
but have a need for a few additional people.
*
SEEKING THE FOLLOWING STAFF...

**We are looking for staff who have experience and love working with young
people in at least one age group: 1-3 grade, 4-6 grade, 7-9 grade, 10-12
grade, college.**

Instructors
*Mid-career professionals with expertise and experience in one or more
areas:

   - Acting / scene study class that focuses on Stanislavski, Chekhov,
   Meisner and/or Hagen training
   - Spolin Improvisational Technique
   - Creative Dramatics
   - Audition Technique
   - Improvisation
   - Shakespeare
   - Stage Combat
   - Stage Makeup
   - Music
   - Jazz, Ballet, Modern, Contemporary and Tap Dance
   - Choreography

*Assistant Instructors* should be college students or recent
college graduates with some expertise in one or more of the above areas.

*Counselors* should be high school juniors and seniors or older with some
experience in one or more of the above areas.  They will assist with the
younger children.

Please reply to this email with a cover letter, your resume, and
any supporting materials.

--
Fred Sternfeld, Executive Artistic Director - Hathaway Brown Theatre
Institute <http://www.hb.edu/page.cfm?p=1899>

*Hathaway Brown School *19600 North Park Boulevard Shaker Heights, Ohio
44122