[NEohioPAL] Final Deadlines for The Indie Gathering

Kristina Michelle snowkrissy at hotmail.com
Thu May 9 13:17:56 PDT 2013

The Indie Gathering International
Film Festival is still accepting film and script submissions for the 2013
festival, and the regular deadline is quickly approaching. May 15th marks the
last day to get your films and scripts in through late submissions, with
Withoutabox's extended deadline only open until May 31st. These are the final
deadlines for this year's festival! Go to www.theindiegathering.com for more
information, or find us on Withoutabox!

We
are the Alternative for Independent, Underground and Experimental Film and
Video. The "Indie" Gathering Film Festival exists to showcase the independent
filmmaker. Our mission is to inspire and encourage film makers through a
competitive showcase. Filmmakers participate in their screenings and after the
films speak with audience members who seek a closer look into the creative
process.

At the 2012 festival,
we played over 100 films from around the world! The 2013 festival will be held on August
16th, 17th and 18th, and no matter who you are, we have a place
for you!

*Filmmakers,
consider submitting to our film competition. We accept Micro Films, Music
Videos, Short Films, Pilots, Web Series and Features.  We have separate awards for student film makers, and we offer
awards for best overall short and best overall feature (in addition to awards in
each category). We also have the viewers choice award for the film with the best
audience response. Feature film awards also include: Best Director, Best
Cinematography, Best Actor, Best Actress, Best Supporting Actor and Best
Supporting Actress. The top 5 feature films from the 2013 festival will also be
offered a distribution deal by one of our partner companies. And don't forget our special OHIO awards! Best Ohio Film, Best Ohio Director, Best Ohio Cinematography, Best Ohio Actor, Best Ohio Actress, Best Ohio Supporting Actor and Best Ohio Supporting Actress!

*Screenwriters, consider submitting a script into one of our many
short or feature screenplay categories. Script awards include best overall
short, best overall feature, and awards in each category. The top feature script
in each category will also be placed on InkTip.

Our film scoring competition is also now open, and we have
special FX makeup, acting and stunt competitions at the festival. Find out more
at www.theindiegathering.com.

*Special awards have been sponsored for the
2013 festival, including screenwriting software from Nuvotech for the top
scripts, editing and post-production software from MDI Film for the top films,
and editing services with MDI Film for the top short script. For more
information, visit the competition pages on our
website.