[NEohioPAL] Editing Help with Documentary

Christine D christinedo1980 at yahoo.com
Thu May 9 13:31:48 PDT 2013

Hello, I am currently a graduate student working on a documentary for my creative thesis.  I need help with parts of the editing and completing a voice over. I am currently trying to complete a rough cut, however, I have very limited access to Avid 5. Is there someone who has access to this software and would be willing to help me edit this project. I would be willing to pay a small one time fee which is negotiable. I would appreciate any assistance. Thank you very much.

Please contact me at christinedo1980 at yahoo.com. Thank you.