[NEohioPAL] Voiceover Workshop - Susan Darby @ Colors Audio

Colors Audio colorsaudio at neo.rr.com
Fri May 10 10:05:17 PDT 2013

Feedback.  Direction.  Guidance.

All serious artists crave the objective opinion of a mentor who can
help them bring forth their best work.  Colors Audio presents a
voiceover workshop designed to scratch that creative itch.

Friday, May 24th beginning at 9am, accomplished ad pro Susan Darby
will direct, and we will learn.  Live, and in real time.  This is
actually a reprise of a workshop she did with us a few years back –
one that people still talk about.  If you want to perform at or above
your clients’ expectations, this is the most painless and efficient
way to learn how to do it.

The place is here.  The cost is “five.”  Five dollars, or five gently
used DVD’s (movies and how-to’s) or music CDs donated to raise money
for the Akron Library.

We only have 12 spots, so RSVP quickly.

Let me know if you have any questions.

Dan Popp

Sound Czar, Colors Audio

Susan Darby, Writer-Director has been writing, producing and directing
commercials and corporate audio projects since 1980.  She has worked
with all levels of voice talent, ranging from Walter Cronkite to major
regional personalities to those in their first years of commercial
voice work. Past and current clients include GE, Continental Tire,
Parker Hannifin, Diebold, BFGoodrich, Smith Dairy and many more.  She
brings a keen ear, attention to detail, humor and ease to the session.

"Audio absolutely can make or break a project or campaign. Together,
audio professionals and technologies create emotional magic. It's the
part of my job I've always enjoyed most." - SD