[NEohioPAL] Cast/Crew - Theatrical Summer Camp / Family Reunion / Event Apparel

Streamliners streamliners at windstream.net
Fri May 10 13:26:29 PDT 2013

Cast /Crew - Theatrical - Summer Camp - Family Reunion - Event Apparel

Year after year, our Company - Streamliners, has supplied Cast/Crew, Theatrical Venues, Camps, Family Reunions, Event Projects and Outdoor Crews with cost effective, high quality printed or embroidered apparel / tees / hats / polo's / jackets / hoodies / fleece / blankets / towels etc.

Family Owned/ Family Operated, we provide In-house Screen-Printing, Embroidery, Graphic and Digitizing, Apparel and Promotional Product services to the Greater Cleveland area & beyond!

With 35 years hands on expertise, the quality of our prints and embroidery says it all. For us, it is not just "a business" - It is what we live, all day, every day, evenings & weekends too!

Our work has appeared on various TV stations locally, worn in numerous major Non-profit events/walks/runs and has been sent to the four corners Worldwide.  We were humbled to be the Screen-Printer chosen to print Cast/Crew shirts for the major movie "I, Alex Cross" with Actor, Tyler Perry - shot in Cleveland 2011.

We want to hear from you. Give us a Call. Give us a Try.
Let us know how we can best assist you with your next project.

440.338.1071
streamliners at windstream.net
Ask for Donna