[NEohioPAL] Energetic DANCERS and a CHOREOGRAPHER wanted!

theatre dangereux theatredangereux at gmail.com
Mon May 13 17:11:05 PDT 2013

We are having AUDITIONS at *theatre dangereux* for "The Proposal" : a
one-act play by Anton Chekhov on Saturday, June 1 from 1pm to 3pm, at *theatre
dangereux*, Suite 820, The City Club Building, 850 Euclid Ave, Cleveland,
OH 44114.

Our production will be a modern, experimental interpretation of the play,
and we are adding DANCERS to the play.

We are looking for hot, energetic dancers who can dance to hip-hop & r & b!

We also need a bold CHOREOGRAPHER who can choreograph blazin' moves to
hip-hop & r & b!

Sorry, we can't pay anyone, but this is going to be a fun project, an
excellent résumé credit, and a chance to become part of Cleveland's newest
performance group.

We are definitely NOT going to be putting on productions the city is used
to seeing, so it's going to be a chance to get your unique vision out there
to the people!

 Our performances will take place on September 7, 8, 14, and 15 at 8pm.
Rehearsals will be mainly on Saturday afternoons, Sunday mornings, with
some Friday evenings here and there.

 DANCERS need to reserve a spot at the audition. To reserve your spot,
please email Marifrances at theatredangereux at gmail.com <javascript:_e({},
'cvml', 'theatredangereux at gmail.com');>

CHOREOGRAPHERS, email me, Marifrances, at
theatredangereux at gmail.comand tell me about yourself. Please include a
video excerpt of your work or a link to a video.

 *theatre dangereux* is Cleveland's newest experimental theatre group. We
are located in the historic City Club Building in the Theatre District of
downtown Cleveland. We perform in a very small, intimate, black box
setting, as well as in a classroom-sized performance space within the
building.

 For full information, please visit:
http://theatredangereux.weebly.com
 (If this link does not work, you will need to cut and paste it into your
web browser).