[NEohioPAL] Free Download from Nevermet

Al Diamond Phillips alitivity at yahoo.com
Mon May 13 16:39:26 PDT 2013

Three years ago on May 16th we lost one of the most talented vocalists of all time. Ronnie James Dio's voice was more than just good, it touched people on a higher level. his fans continue to keep his music alive, with the passion and conviction that Ronnie intended while writing it. When Ronnie Died Nevermet wanted to show our respect for the man by covering one of my favorite Dio songs, I Could Have Been A Dreamer. From now through the 16th the song will be available for free at the Nevermet Reverbnation page. follow the link and add it to your music library. Its a great fan rendition, we tried to keep it fun and hope Ronnie approves! http://www.reverbnation.com/nevermet/song/14837750-i-could-have-been-a-dreamer

Al Diamond Phillips