[NEohioPAL] AUDITIONS: Theater Ninjas Season 8

Ray Caspio rcaspio at theaterninjas.com
Tue May 14 12:37:03 PDT 2013

Theater Ninjas Season 8 Begins!
(Not available on Netflix.)

We’re currently Excavating at the Cleveland Museum of Art –
We’re currently rehearsing at the Ohio City Masonic Temple (Telephone, opening May 30), & –
We’re holding auditions for our next three productions.

Two are devised, one is scripted.

One will happen in October.
One will happen in February.
One will happen in April.

All three need Ninjas.

We’re looking for artists interested in exploring the unknown, who want to push themselves and their audiences, who mix the sacred and the profane, who don’t have all the answers, but who like to dig in the dirt and share what they find with others.

Actors. Improvisers. Singers. Dancers. Humans. Subterranean Mud Creatures.

All are welcome.

Friday, June 28: 6pm, 7pm, or 8pm.
Saturday, June 29: 2pm, 3pm, or 4pm.
Sunday, June 30: 2pm, 3pm, or 4pm.
@
Ohio City Masonic Temple,
2831 Franklin Boulevard, Cleveland 44113.

Bring a headshot, resume, known conflicts, your best.

Be prepared to move.
Be prepared to improvise.
Be prepared to play an instrument you’ve never played before.
Be prepared for ice cream.

E-mail Associate Artistic Director Ray Caspio to make your appointment.
rcaspio at theaterninjas.com

Ray Caspio
Associate Artistic Director
Theater Ninjas

•Twitter
•Tumblr
•facebook

Now Playing through June 12: The Excavation at the Cleveland Museum of Art
And get your tickets for Telephone, opening May 30!