[NEohioPAL] ACCOMPANIST NEEDED!

Alex Boyd showbiztheater at hotmail.com
Wed May 15 20:22:23 PDT 2013

My name is Alex Boyd I am a junior at Strongsville high school. Strongsville city schools recently was on a 2 month teacher strike. I took the responsibility to continue doing a musical. This is the first musical in 4 years. The strike just ended and we lost our accompanist. I am in desperate need of an accompanist for this weekend to play for the show called hatter. You would be needed at, if possible Thursday afternoon but Friday night and Saturday afternoon. I know this is very last min. If you know anyone that could play for this show. It would be most helpful. All proceeds for the show go to the make a wish foundation. My number is 4405393024. IF ANYONE CAN PLEASE HELP IT WOULD BE MUCH APPRECIATED! We can pay $50.00 Thank You!Alex Boyd