[NEohioPAL] Production crew for multiple film projects

Crissy crissy217 at aol.com
Wed May 15 20:28:18 PDT 2013

We are currently looking to discover unknown talent to bring together
under a single name. A name that will represent quality storytelling
through short and original films. We will upload these short projects
to our YouTube account, which is currently an established YouTube
partner. This means that by submitting original content, we acquire
revenue based on the amount of views a video accumulates. This means
that in time we will be able to fund our own project. We will then look
to finance a feature film by shooting a small scene/trailer with a RED
Epic. We will then decide the best course of action to acquire funding,
together. While the long term goal is for all members to be able to
make a living off of the stories that we tell through this YouTube
partnership. It will take some time to get to that point as we build
our fan base. This will be done through in person and social
networking. We are also looking into establishing our name with the LLC
so that in the mean time, everyone will at least be receiving IMDb
credit.

Through our mutual contacts, resources, and individual talents we will
work together to become a self sustaining and independent production
company. It is our belief that it's easier to make it to the mountain
top with a group of people you can trust and have fun working with. As
opposed to trying to make it on our own and trying to find work. This
is an opportunity to create our own jobs and eventually quit that awful
9-5. We are looking for people who could see this as a life changing
opportunity. Currently, these are the following positions that we are
hoping to fill:

- Editor
- Cinematographer
- Sound Tech
- A.D.

We are looking to begin production on a short film that is already
written and in pre-production. It is a modern and gritty take on the
classic black and white noir. Allow me to emphasize that there will be
no pay at first, but will as our fan base builds.

If you are interested in learning more and/or are looking to fill a
position: please submit your résume to Aaron M. Cabrera email
disastermind at live.com and if you have a reel or examples that
showcase your talents, please submits those as well.

Please be sure to indicate if you have your own equipment.

Thank you!