[NEohioPAL] Auditioins for Peter Pan

Jim Smoot cookiejim at yahoo.com
Fri May 17 07:25:37 PDT 2013

Dynamics Community Theater
will be holding auditions for
Peter Pan
May 20 and 21, from 6:00 to 8:00 PM

Auditions will be held in the Auditorium at Tallmadge High School, 140 N. Munroe Road.

The production will be performed on August 2, 3, 4, 9, and 10, and will be directed by Carolyn Bagley.  There are roles available for child and adult actors.  We have hired a professional flying company to provide equipment and direction to fly several of the principal actors in this production.

Those who wish to audition should prepare a short monologue and 16 measures of a song.   Information about auditions, the play, and samples of monologues can be found on our website at www.dynamicstheater.org or on our Facebook page.

Actors auditioning should bring a wallet sized photo, which cannot be returned.

In addition to on-stage performers, the theater is looking for individuals who would like to volunteer behind the scenes building and painting sets, designing and sewing costumes, applying makeup, manning the concessions, or working with the stage crew on props and moving sets.

For more information, or to volunteer to work behind the scenes, call Jim Smoot at 330-819-9286, or email to info at dynamicstheater.org.