[NEohioPAL] Cleveland 48 Hour Film Project Dates, Upcoming Events, and Big News!!

Brian Bowers brianjefferybowers at gmail.com
Fri May 17 10:14:32 PDT 2013

The 48 Hour Film Project will return to Cleveland the weekend of July
26th-28th. Filmmakers from all over the Cleveland area will compete to see
who can make the best short film in only 48 hours. The winning film will go
up against films from around the world for the title "Best 48 Hour Film of
2013".

Registration opens next Tuesday May 21st. Early Bird Registration is $140.
Teams must register on or before June 17th to get this special rate. For
more info including registration please visit http://www.48hourfilm.com/
cleveland.

As usual we'll also have plenty of networking opportunities for filmmakers.
Several upcoming events are below:

Tuesday May 28th Networking Party at West Park
Station<https://www.facebook.com/westparkstation?directed_target_id=0>
 6-9pm
Friday June 21st Networking Party at ANATOMY Nightclub +
Ultralounge<https://www.facebook.com/pages/ANATOMY-Nightclub-Ultralounge/208256887471?directed_target_id=0>
from
7-10pm
Friday July 12th Networking Party at Anatomy Nightclub and
Ultralounge<https://www.facebook.com/pages/Anatomy-Nightclub-and-Ultralounge/9783551981?directed_target_id=0>
from
7-10pm

Get all of the details at http://www.48hourfilm.com/cleveland

BIG NEWS!! This year you can get double the 48 hour fun as we launch the
inaugural 48HFP Short Cutz competition! This brand new project will follow
a similar format to the regular 48HFP, except that all of the films will be
in the horror genre. Teammakers will have two days to write, produce, and
edit their short films, but instead of the traditional line, character, and
prop, teams will be given a victim, a weapon, and a location that must be
included in their film (sort of like "Clue"). Each completed film will be
given a world premier screening. The 48HFP Short Cutz competition weekend
and screenings will take place in October, right around Halloween.

We'll post more info about this exciting new project as it develops--until
then, make sure you stay up to date by "liking" our page at
https://www.facebook.com/Cleveland48HFP, joining the group over at
https://www.facebook.com/groups/443437849024470/, or by following us at
https://twitter.com/48HourCleveland.

Brian Bowers