[NEohioPAL] Portfolio Head Shots

Joe Miheli hlmsmn at yahoo.com
Fri May 17 13:30:12 PDT 2013

Hello! We here at Creative Light Photography are offering a half off model portfolio headshot session special. The usual price is $150.00, but now until the end of May we will expertly work with you to create the headshots you need to put your best face forward for only $75.00. You can bring up to 5 clothing changes. All photos will be digitally enhanced for best color correction and blemishes removed, and you will receive a digital cd of the shots! Check out our website at www. joseph-miheli.artistswbsite. Go to gallleries and click on model head shots. After you do give us a call to schedule your photo session.

Peace, Love, and Devotion