[NEohioPAL] Accompanist, Audition Prep, Reportoire/Acting coach available!

JT buckjam at gmail.com
Tue May 21 11:22:13 PDT 2013

Hello NEOPALers!

I have a few openings in my summer schedule and would love to work with
anyone seeking the services of a performance coach, pianist, director or
music director.

Want help preparing for that big Fall audition? Need some fresh reportoire?
Need a recording of that piano part? Need a seasoned set of eyes on that
tricky monologue?  That's what I do best!

Over the last 15 years I've directed, music directed and performed in
shows/musicals/ensembles of all shapes and sizes in most of the venues we
all know and love.  Currently completing an MFA in Directing from the
University of Houston, where I had the chance to study with the
Pulitzer-winning writers, Tony winning directors and producers, and artists
across disciplines and styles.

My career spans several states, including NYC, and I'm just as at home
working with performers of any age doing any type of theatre from Murder
Mysteries to Checkhov, Shakespeare to Fringe.

Now that you're all impressed, you need to know that my summer rates are
reasonable, and my schedule this summer is pretty flexible.  Let's chat :)

JT Buck,
330-212-6709
buckjam at gmail.com