[NEohioPAL] OPEN MIC SHAKESPEARE RETURNS - New venue, new day - Tuesday June 4

Cleveland Shakespeare Festival cleveshakes at gmail.com
Tue May 28 10:57:10 PDT 2013

We're back!

Come and take a part in OPEN MIC SHAKESPEARE, an ongoing series of free,
open readings of Shakespeare plays sponsored by the Cleveland Shakespeare
Festival.

On TUESDAY, June 4 at 7pm, we’re meeting at Negative Space Gallery and
Cafe, located in the AsiaTown Plaza building at 3820 Superior Ave. Free
parking and the entrance to the building is located off of 38th St (Lots B
and C) between Payne and Superior. Take the stairs or elevator to the
second floor.  It's a great space filled with funky art and a
Find out more about them at their website: http://
www.thinknegativespace.com/<http://www.facebook.com/l.php?u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.thinknegativespace.com%2F&h=VAQFq9YqM&s=1>

Roles will be assigned at the beginning of the event and rotated throughout
the play without regard to traditional casting considerations, to give a
chance to everyone who wants to read.

This month, we tackle KING LEAR. An aging monarch. A kingdom divided. A
child’s love rejected. As Lear’s world descends into chaos, all that he
once believed is brought into question. One of the greatest works in
western literature, KING LEAR explores the very nature of human existence:
love and duty, power and loss, good and evil.

We will have a limited number of copies available, so if you have a copy of
your own, please bring it.

You can RSVP on our Facebook event:
https://www.facebook.com/events/162919693881864/?fref=ts

You can also receive more information by visiting our website at
www.cleveshakes.org<http://www.facebook.com/l.php?u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.cleveshakes.org&h=6AQEZEveO&s=1>
and
subscribing to our RSS feed!