[NEohioPAL] Looking for somewhere to move to? Check this place out!

Robert Masek rjm4 at georgetown.edu
Sat Jun 1 18:40:20 PDT 2013

Hello, performing artists!  Looking to move to a new place?  Check out this
great place on Edgewater Drive in Lakewood overlooking Lake Erie.  Everyone
is welcome, no matter where you are in life!

I'm a former Beck Center student, and I'm looking for a roommate to share a
great 2-bedroom, 1-bathroom suite in a condo on Edgewater Drive!  The room
will be available to move in around July 1, so there will be a place for a
new face!

Rent is $500 a month.  For this ONE monthly rent payment, you get:
* ALL UTILITIES included!  Water ... electricity ... heat ... central air
conditioning... cable TV  ... Wi-Fi internet ... included in the one monthly
payment!
* FULLY furnished suite (you provide your own bedroom furniture, though we
might be able to help you with that, if needed),
* access to the outdoor swimming pool and rooftop patio in the summer
* workout room with cardio and weight equipment

Try to find a better deal for an updated, very nice condo with a great
roommate!  A one-year lease and deposit will be required.

Lots of amenities!
* Very safe neighborhood
* Outdoor pool, open for the season
* Rooftop patio
* Salon
* Public restaurant attached to building
* Newly refurbished fitness center
* Laundry in building basement
* Building has a keyless security entry system and guards monitoring grounds
at night.

Easy access to Route 2 (5 minutes to downtown) and just a few minutes down
the road to I-90 & 71.  RTA bus stops right outside the building.  Parking
is available either on-street (free), or off-street (for a small monthly
fee).  The suite is located on the first floor, which makes it nice to not
have to rely on elevators to carry in groceries or have guests over.

As for me, I'm a former student of the Beck Center, having taken acting
classes and improvisation classes, and even volunteered backstage in some
productions.  I'm a clean and tidy, laid-back, easy-going male who tries to
enjoy life as much as possible!  Looking forward to having a new roommate
move in.  :)

Suite will be available by July 1, but it's available for showing
immediately.  Come and check it out now and secure the spot!

Interested?  Go ahead and reply to this ad, and I'll get back to you within
about 24 hours.  You won't regret it!

No pets, please.

Looking forward to hearing from you .... Rob Masek