[NEohioPAL] We Dare You to Fund this Movie

Alex P. Michaels alexpmichaels at prelude2cinema.com
Sat Jun 1 21:30:21 PDT 2013

Prelude2Cinema LLC is launching a series of Crowdfunding campaigns to finish a movie, start a new production and open the doors to a dedicated Movie Studio that will benefit the entire film community and Hollywood productions. Our first step is finishing some productions that were on the shelf showcasing some great local talent. Visit our new Support page to make a donation and earn cool perks. Perks will include posters, scripts, DVDs and a chance to be in future productions.

http://prelude2cinema.com/support.php

We thank you for your continue support and feel free to spread the word. Every dollar is greatly appreciated.

Sincerely
Alex P. Michaels
Prelude2Cinema L.L.C.
http://www.prelude2cinema.com