[NEohioPAL] Get DOUBLE HEART to FringeNYC (a personal appeal)

David Hansen doubleheartinfo at gmail.com
Sun Jun 2 05:11:37 PDT 2013

Hello, Cleveland theater friends!

This August, my new verse play, “Double Heart (The Courtship of Beatrice
and Benedick),” will go the New York International Fringe Festival
(FringeNYC). This is a very exciting opportunity to present my work on a
national stage and for our company of actors to make their New York City
debut.

“Double Heart” is a prequel to “Much Ado About Nothing” that presents the
sharp-tongued Beatrice and Benedick as young, impetuous teenagers. In its
initial production this past spring audience members called the show “super
funny” and “very real and touching”.

We’ve created a Kickstarter campaign to help cover the cost of getting to
NYC and presenting 5 performances. Will you help us reach our goal?

Kickstarter is an online fundraising site that challenges artists to reach
their fundraising goal within 30 days. If we do not make our goal, we do
not get the funding. It’s as simple as that.

Please take a moment to look over our “Get DOUBLE HEART to FringeNYC” page,
which includes a brief video and a detailed description of why this
production deserves your support and exactly how funding will be used.

Even $10 will help! Donations $50 and up will receive personalized premiums
from the company.

Go to
http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/597274008/get-double-heart-to-the-new-york-fringe-festival
.

Please join our campaign to “Get DOUBLE HEART to FringeNYC” … and tell your
friends!

David Hansen
http://doubleheart.info