[NEohioPAL] drummer for "Rent"

John Krol jmkrol21 at yahoo.com
Thu Jun 6 08:55:55 PDT 2013

Hello:

I am in need of a drum set player for Aurora Community Theatre's production of Rent.  Production week dates are 7:00 the evenings of June 30, July 1,2 and 4 (no rehearsal July 3 but definitely July 4) and performances are Fridays and Saturdays at 8:00 July 5,6,12,13,19, and 20.  There may be an additional date added, such as a Monday night, but only within this time framework.  Please contact me by email or phone for pay and other production info.

Thanks!

John Krol (Music director)
216 215-0283