[NEohioPAL] CLEVELAND SHAKESPEARE FESTIVAL - Measure for Measure opens tonight at 7pm

Cleveland Shakespeare Festival cleveshakes at gmail.com
Fri Jun 14 11:53:04 PDT 2013

The Cleveland Shakespeare Festival opens their 16th season of free outdoor
theater with *Measure for Measure* at Notre Dame College, 4545 College Rd
in South Euclid.

This dark comedy of sex, power and morality plays Friday and Saturday at
7pm.  Next weekend (June 21-22), we open *Two Gentlemen of Verona* in the
same location.

Through August 4, we then tour in repertory at different locations each
weekend.  See www.cleveshakes.org for a full schedule.

Admission is free.   Please bring a blanket or lawn chair.

Brian Pedaci
Operations Director
The Cleveland Shakespeare Festival
2843 Washington Blvd.