[NEohioPAL] Does anyone have a working pinball machine?

Sean Szaller seanszaller at yahoo.com
Fri Jun 14 13:01:48 PDT 2013

We are in need of a working pinball machine for a benefit on Monday, July 29th. We will provide round-trip transportation for the equipment.

The benefit is a 1-night only production of "The Who's TOMMY" at Tri-C Eastern Campus. All proceeds are going to support Broadway Cares/Equity Fights AIDS. The pinball machine would be located in the lobby of the theater for guests to play if they so choose.

This production features 4 incredible Broadway guest artists plus some of the best talent in Cleveland. Please check out the show website for more information: http://www.tommybenefit.com/

Please reply to this email if you have a pinball machine that may be available. Your help for this great cause is greatly appreciated!!