[NEohioPAL] Feature Film Auditions Sat June 29th!

roger priebe video316 at hotmail.com
Mon Jun 24 05:37:07 PDT 2013

Hello,

We are holding auditions for the feature film “Quarter Bin”
!!!

That’s right, I said feature film. I know that we had held
auditions in the past for the web series, but that just wasn’t working out to
my satisfaction. So we regrouped and now I am pleased to announce that we are
now working on the feature film of “Quarter Bin”!!!

We are looking for people that are committed for the long
haul. We are looking to film almost every Saturday and Sunday for the
foreseeable future. We are not looking to make this one of those films that
takes years to finish. We are looking for hard working people that want to get
this project done as fast and as good as it can be.

We are already talking to different dvd distributors and we
have a few that already interested, we just need the final project to show
them!

The film: think the tv show “Friends”, and put it in a comic
book store. But with a romantic twist.

The cast: we have most of the main cast to fill. Plus a few
side minor parts to fill.

The main cast is 3 guys and 3 girls, and they are all in the 20's. the
remaining cast is wide open!!!

as of now, he pay is copy, credit and a ton of fun!!!

Locations: we will be filming every Sunday at A&A comics
in Garfield Hts. The store is closed on Sundays, and the owner is very gracious
and allows us to film there on Sundays.

Saturdays will be for other locations other then the comic
book store. Weather it be at someone’s house or job.

Crew: we are always going to need help!!!! So if you are
interested in being part of the crew, you can email me at video316 at hotmail.com

We are going to hold a few different auditions until we get
the actors that are right fit for the parts!

The first audition is going to be at:

Saturday June 29th!!!

Strongsville Library

18700 westwood dr