[NEohioPAL] CALL FOR ACTORS/PUBLIC SPEAKERS SPARX CITY HOP SEPT. 21, 2013

Marti msmhiggins at att.net
Mon Jun 24 06:17:01 PDT 2013

The Downtown Cleveland Alliance is searching for actors to educate and
entertain riders on the trolleys during the Sparx City Hop.  We are
scheduling paid opportunities for actors/public speakers to work for the
event.   You will be provided with a script that details historical and
architectural points of interest.  The script is helpful but we would like
speakers would can engage the riders on the trolleys as well.   Breaks will
be as needed and will mostly be worked out the with the trolley drivers.
Lunch will be provided.

This year's City Hop will be held

September 21 from 11:00am to 9:0pm

We are looking for trolley guides for the following time slots.

East loop  (Art Quarter) The shifts would be 11a-2:30p and 2:30p-6:00p for
this route.  The pay will be $20 an hour or $70 per shift.

The West Loop (Ohio City and Tremont) The shifts would be 11a-4p and 4p-9p
for this route.   The pay will be $20 per hour or $100 per shift.

We would need the actors to arrive no less than 15 min prior to their shift
to get on their trolleys.

Please let me know as soon as you can if you would like to be included in
this year's roster.   If you are interested I will provide you with more
information or you can go the event page at  www.
<http://www.downtowncleveland.com/> downtowncleveland.com.

Also, please let me know your preferred time slot.

One more thing,  if you know if anyone who would like to be part of the City
Hop trolley guides,  please ask them to contact me or provide me with their
contact info.

Thanks so much and I hope to be working with you this year.

Marti Higgins

440-289-4198