[NEohioPAL] Runway

Booking Agent modeltalentlistings at gmail.com
Tue Jul 9 10:08:22 PDT 2013

I have had to close my business and have a solid steel Runway- 4 sections 4
feet by 8 feet each that fold up for storage.  I also have black skirting
for the entire runway and three sets of stairs.  Also have 50 plastic
(brown) folding chairs (Samsonite) 13 white heavy duty Rubbermaid folding
chairs as well as 19 black frame with black and maroon fabric seat and back
rest.   Looking for $1000.00 for Runway and $250.00 for chairs.  Call
216-659-3979 and ask for Diane, alternate number is 216-903-0656.