[NEohioPAL] Rehearsal space needed ASAP for "Tommy" benefit

Sean Szaller seanszaller at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 10 14:04:01 PDT 2013

Hello theatre friends!

Due to unforeseen circumstances, we are now in urgent need of rehearsal space for the upcoming Broadway Cares benefit of The Who's TOMMY (starring 4 Broadway guest artists).  We're looking for space 7/14-7/27. Weekdays would need to be 5-10pm; weekend hours vary. The space needs to be large enough to hold 30 performers and have adequate room to block them. You can view info about the production at www.tommybenefit.com

If you have any options (or suggestion), please reply to tommybenefit at gmail.com

Thanks everyone!!

Sent from my iPad