[NEohioPAL] freelance writer/editor looking for extra work

Justin Brenis justinbrenis at gmail.com
Wed Jul 10 16:32:02 PDT 2013

Hey all,

First let me say thanks to all of you for responding so quickly to my last
post, the help of this awesome community never ceases to amaze me!

That being said, I want to offer some of my services if anyone out there
needs them. I am a freelance editor and writer with experience in news and
critical journalism. I am looking to see if anyone has any freelance gigs,
or, if you're in school, writing a paper, play, etc., I can help edit
and/or proofread your work!

E-mail me if you are interested!

Thank you all,

--