[NEohioPAL] Looking for female actress for Instagram Short Film

John Nguyen jdnguyen82 at gmail.com
Wed Jul 10 16:37:07 PDT 2013

I'm planning on doing a very short film using the video feature in
Instagram. I figured this would be a challenge to see if I can tell a story
in the 15 second time frame that it offers. I'm looking for a female
actress to portray an abused girlfriend. Someone in between the ages of 20
- 30. There will be fake blood involved so if you're OK with that great.
I'm looking for all types of acting experience. I can't really pay but
hopefully this is something that interests you, especially the challenge of
making a short film only using Instagram. Thanks for your time!

--
John Nguyen