[NEohioPAL] 'ANNIE' opens soon at the Stocker Arts Center!

Bev Muzilla msbusybee52 at hotmail.com
Thu Jul 11 18:18:20 PDT 2013

America's favorite redhead,ANNIEtakes to the stage at the Stocker Arts CenterJuly 26 & 27, August 2 & 3 at 7:30 pmAugust 4 at 2:00 pm
Lorain Community Music Theater celebrates their rich history of presenting summer musicals with one of America's best-loved Broadway hits!  Based on the popular comic strip, Little Orphan Annie, this family-friendly musical is guaranteed to be a hit for audiences of all ages.
Tickets are now on sale through the Stocker Arts Center Box Office:Online: www.stockerartscenter.com(The online ticketing system is available 24/7)
Walk-up or by Phone: (440) 366-4040(The box office is open Monday - Friday from Noon until 6:00 pmand 90 minutes prior to all performances)
Adults: $18  •  Seniors/Students: $16
The Stocker Arts Center, located on the campus of Lorain County Community College, is handicapped accessible, air conditioned and has plenty of free parking.  LCCC is easily accessible through the rapidly expanding network of major interstate highways, including the Ohio Turnpike, I-90, Rt. 2 and I-480.