[NEohioPAL] In need of a facility for dance rehearsal

Joe Skarupa jskarupa99921 at roadrunner.com
Sun Jul 14 19:06:16 PDT 2013

PLEASE REPOST THIS MESSAGE. THE WEB SITE SHOULD READ AS FOLLOWS:   www.msohiosenioramerica2013.com

Thanks,

Marti Skarupa

I am seeking a facility preferably with a stage to rehearse my dance for the talent competition portion of the Ms. Senior America pageant which takes place in October from the 20th to the 25th in Atlantic City.  Presently I have been rehearsing at my local high school,  but the stage will not be available when school begins in late August.  I am hoping that one of the area community theaters will allow me to use their stage once a week from about September 16 through October 16.   It can be anytime of the day or evening and it can be any day of the week, including weekends.  Perhaps even a dance studio could offer their facility since they have hard wood floors.  I would only need the facility for one hour.  I live in Macedonia and would be willing to drive up to an hour to any facility which is offered to me. Also, I am willing to pay for the use of the facility.

I will anxiously await a reply.

Regards,

Marti Skarupa
Ms. Ohio Senior America 2013