[NEohioPAL] AUDIENCES are raving about "The King and I" - only 1 MORE WEEKEND @ Hathaway Brown Theatre Institute (HBTI)

Fred Sternfeld fsternfeld at hb.edu
Wed Jul 17 08:51:45 PDT 2013

*AUDIENCES ARE RAVING!!!

*"Huge shout out to the cast of HBTI's The King and I. Absolutely breath
taking!"
Gus Mahoney

Don't miss the opportunity to attend one of the three remaining
performances (Friday /Saturday @7:30pm / Sunday @2:00pm, July 19 - 21) of *THE
KING AND I* at Hathaway Brown Theatre Institute
(HBTI)<http://www.hb.edu/page.cfm?p=1899>and see for yourself what
young people are capable of...
*
**TICKETS <http://www.hb.edu/page.cfm?p=5895>
*
*
*
*COMPANY LIST, STAFF LIST, BIOGRAPHIES,
PICTURES*<http://www.fredsternfeld.com/hbti_productions_2013.htm>

*Here are some testimonials and reactions about the show...*

*"We absolutely loved the show. So many parts were funny, moving and
spellbinding. Breathtaking vocals. This is a must see show. The talent is
astronomical."*
David Oldenburgh (audience member)

*"I keep telling everybody... I think it’s the best show I’ve ever seen!
Young actors at their finest!"*
Louise Sheridan (audience member/parent of cast member Anna Sheridan)

*"Excellent production. Don't miss it. **I've seen the King and I at least
10 times, 5 of which were with Yul Brynner. This production rivals the best
of them. Extremely talented cast."*
Mary Faktor (audience member/actress)

*"HBTI's The King and I was wonderful last night! I would definitely
recommend that everyone go see it!!"*
Abigail Erwin (audience member/actress)

*"Huge shout out to the cast of HBTI's The King and I. Absolutely breath
taking! A huge shout out to **Lauryn Hobbs for officially blowing me away
with her vocals. DANG GIRL! And another huge shout out to Christina Ciofani for
making me ... well cry with her performance!!" *
Gus Mahoney (audience member/actor)

*"Production is outstanding, professional like a Broadway show! Cast is
amazing, It was heart-warming to see teenagers who are so gifted! I truly
recommend to see it!"*
Tamar Geri (audience member/parent of cast member Mai Geri)

*"Tonight was our final dress rehearsal of THE KING AND I. Never have I
been so immersed in the world of a show that I nearly cried through the
entire final scene due to the incredible performances of my fellow actors.
I'm so excited to open and let audiences see the wonderful work of art that
the cast and creative team have created. I'm incredibly proud of everyone's
effort to produce such a great show and to say that I am part of this
wonderful cast. We really have something wonderful on our hands (pun
intended). Everyone out there: Come see THE KING AND I at Hathaway Brown
Theatre Institute (HBTI) for a moving, beautiful, and enjoyable show."*
Christina Ciofani (cast member)

*"The King and I at Hathaway Brown is fantastic!"*
Beth Tibbetts Williams (audience member/parent of cast member Morgan Faith
Williams)

*"Congratulations to the phenomenal cast of HBTI's The King and I for the
almost sold out opening night! Not only did Klara Christine **shine as
Anna, the strength of the cast vocally, on-stage prowess, awesome
choreography, smooth set changes all combine making it 'a night at the
theatre' vs. a 'conservatory program.' Three more shows - get your tickets!"
** *
Kandy L. Haines-Hricik (audience member/parent of cast member Klara
Christine Hricik)

--
Fred Sternfeld, Executive Artistic Director - Hathaway Brown Theatre
Institute <http://www.hb.edu/page.cfm?p=1899>

* Hathaway Brown School *19600 North Park Boulevard Shaker Heights, Ohio
44122