[NEohioPAL] What are you doing next weekend?

Kitty McClellan kitty at fillaseat.com
Wed Jul 17 09:59:27 PDT 2013

DO YOU THINK YOU'VE SEEN ALL THE GREAT ENTERTAINMENT NORTHEAST OHIO HAS TO
OFFER?

If you would like to experience some new shows, find new music venues,
attend festivals you may not have even heard about, or perhaps catch a
sporting event that you've never seen, you need to join FILLASEAT
CLEVELAND! We offer free tickets to all kinds of events to our members
through our members-only website:

http://www.fillaseatcleveland.com
For one low membership fee, you can access a FULL YEAR of FREE tickets to
all kinds of fun events. It's a grab-bag of entertainment, and you never
know what we might find for you! Check it out and JOIN TODAY!!