[NEohioPAL] Theater Fundraiser~Car wash!

Karen Martin dansgirl9065 at sbcglobal.net
Tue Jul 23 14:50:07 PDT 2013

The Teen Drama Project of Geauga Lyric Theater Guild won 10 awards at the
Northeast Region's OCTAFest and has been asked to present their production of
"I Never Saw Another Butterfly" at the OCTA Diamond Jubilee Conference
over Labor Day Weekend in Miamisburg.

We have been fundraising to try to cover the cost of registration and travel expenses
for a cast and crew of 31 people.  There are two ways that the northeast Ohio
Theater Community can help support us:

CAST CAR WASH~Saturday, July 27th 9:00am-1:00pm
Mantua Station Drug Store at 10870 Main Street in Mantua
Donation Only

We have a kickstarter page and have just under 2 weeks left to keep raising money.
Please follow this link and watch the video about the production~
http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/2006342386/send-teen-drama-i-never-saw-another-butterfly-to-s