[NEohioPAL] Showmance in 10 days! Check us out Aug. 8, 7pm at Cain Park

Liz Huff lizlaughs at gmail.com
Mon Jul 29 10:39:06 PDT 2013

Vocal Trespass presents: Showmance, a Cabaret

Journey with theater veterans Adina Bloom, Liz Huff, and Gene Karlen of
Vocal Trespass as they explore their roller coaster-romance with musical
theater. From ninety-second auditions to swallowing bugs, from vocal breaks
to heartaches, they will give you a backstage view of this business we call
"show." The journey will include songs like No Business Like Show Business,
Defying Gravity, Old Friend, Magic To Do, All I Ask Of You, Some Enchanted
Evening, to name a few. The trio will be joined by musical director Chuck
Eversole.

Thursday, August 8, 7pm at the Alma Theater in Cain Park

Tickets available here:
http://www.cainpark.com/index.aspx?page=96&recordid=6462

Check us out on facebook, too:  https://www.facebook.com/VocalTrespass

Hope to see you there!

--
Whatever you can do, or dream you can, begin it.  Boldness has genius,
power and magic in it.  ~ Goethe