[NEohioPAL] PARALLAX ENSEMBLE - GENERAL AUDITIONS

Parallax Ensemble parallaxensemble at gmail.com
Mon Jul 29 13:59:39 PDT 2013

*Parallax Ensemble*
General auditions for the fall of 2013
*Some positions paid*
*
**August 5,6*; 7:00-8:30
*
"Some of the finest ensemble acting I’ve ever seen on a local stage,
brimming with energy and inspired details."** *
Dan Kane, *Canton Repository*
*
WHAT* - Parallax is announcing our general auditions for the upcoming fall
season*. *

*WHY* - We are currently casting for two of our newly devised, original
productions. Our first show is a site-specific exploration of the 7 Deadly
Sins. That production will be followed by an immersive, site-specific
October production in which we are recounting and retelling the stories of
local Canton residents.
*Because of the nature of these pieces, we encourage all types of artists
to audition, not just actors!*

*WHEN* - Monday, Aug. 5, 7:00-8:30; Tuesday, Aug. 6, 7:00-8:30
*
WHERE* - 534 Cleveland Ave., Canton, OH 44702

Please prepare a one minute piece, in any style, that best reflects *YOU *as
a performer. There will also be a movement component to the audition so
please wear the appropriate clothing and be prepared to stay for the full
block of time.

Email us at *parallaxensemble at gmail.com* to reserve your audition spot.