[NEohioPAL] Yin Tang Dance- Chinese Dance Classes

Yin Tang yintangdance at gmail.com
Tue Aug 13 10:02:47 PDT 2013

Hello Girls!

I hope your summer has been fun.  I would like to announce a change of
location for the Yin Tang Dance classes.  I will no longer be teaching
at the CCCCA and Solon High School.  Instead, I am moving to a
professional dance studio located right in the heart of Solon.  The
location is Dance Studio M in the Solon Shopping Center.  It is next
to the Office Max and Earth Fare.  If you need a map, you can find it
here:
http://dancestudiom.com/index.php/location-facility

What are the benefits of taking dance lessons with me?  Here you are:

- With the advantages of a professional grade studio, we won't be
afraid to learn jumps and we would have full mirrors to watch and
learn.

- My teaching technique is with a Western approach similar to American
studio classes, however the dance style is still very rich in Chinese
culture.  I find that most children growing up in America learn better
with my technique.

- Starting the Fall of 2013, we will be focused less on performance
and more on technique.  Instead of performing at the Lunar New Year
every year we will have one large performance in mid May.

- I am also separating the dance class division from the performance
team.  The performance team will put on one major show a year starting
in 2014 for the Moon Festival.  To be considered for the performance
team, you much take lessons from me.

- As much as I hate to brag, Yin Tang Dance has made a name for itself
in Cleveland and it is only getting bigger.  Every year we put out
exciting, ORIGINAL dance works that educate the public about Chinese
and Asian culture.

Now, with all said and done, the next question is, how much are
classes?  When are classes?

The price for a 1 hour class is $12/ hr to be paid monthly.  To see
policies, please visit here:
http://yintangdance.wordpress.com/policy/
The price for previous students is $10/ hour
The price for students who have been with me for 5 years or more is $8/ hr.

I am currently holding 2 classes for the 2013-2014 school year:

Intermediate/Advanced: Sundays 12:30PM – 1:30PM
This class is focused on technique and only accepts students with
previous dance experience.

Beginner/Intermediate: Sundays 1:45PM – 2:45PM
This class is for those who wish to explore the diversity of Chinese
dance.  No previous experience required.

To Register for classes is simple.  Please go here:
http://yintangdance.wordpress.com/register/

You may also pick up a form at Dance Studio M - located at 33361
Aurora Rd, Solon, OH 44139.

THANK YOU! and see you in the Fall! :)

Yin (aka "TeacherLady")