[NEohioPAL] AUDIENCES are raving about "JEKYLL & HYDE" - only 1 MORE WEEKEND @ Hathaway Brown Theatre Institute (HBTI)

Fred Sternfeld fsternfeld at hb.edu
Wed Aug 14 07:45:39 PDT 2013

*AUDIENCES ARE RAVING!!!*
*
**"If I didn't know better, I would think I just saw a Broadway show with
seasoned professionals, not a bunch of teenagers in a high school
auditorium. Spectacular show from top to bottom! Great singing, wonderful
acting and dancing, superb set and lights. Just a fabulous rousing night at
the theatre! Wow!"*
-- Melanie Smith, Sacramento area director/choreographer for stage and film

*Don't miss the opportunity to attend one of the three remaining
performances (Friday /Saturday @7:30pm / Sunday @2:00pm, August 16 - 18) of
JEKYLL & HYDE at Hathaway Brown Theatre Institute
(HBTI)<http://www.hb.edu/page.cfm?p=1899>and see for yourself what
young people are capable of...
*
*
*
*TICKETS <http://www.hb.edu/page.cfm?p=5895>
*
*
*
*COMPANY LIST, STAFF LIST,
BIOGRAPHIES<http://www.fredsternfeld.com/hbti_productions_2013.htm>

PICTURES<https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.10151822539898894.1073741835.504158893&type=1&l=537f4f433d>
*
*
*

*Here are some testimonials and reactions...*

*"Amazing production…the entire cast is very talented…insightful
vision…spot on direction…loving, inspiring choreography…imaginative period
designed costumes…a new standard of excellence…exceptional quality
performances…very professional."*
- - Carla Valley (audience member / parent of cast member Ava Julia Valley)

*"Wow. That's the only way to describe tonight's performance of HBTI's
JEKYLL & HYDE…extraordinary cast...A difficult story produced
beautifully…the standing ovation was well-deserved."*
- - Staci Vincent (audience member)

*"Bravo to all…truly impressed…the vocals were outstanding, the acting
fantastic (I still can't get over Jekyll's initial transformation into
Hyde), the set amazing, the costumes wonderful and the lighting perfectly
eerie."*
--Juliette Reynolds (audience member)

*"This performance was more powerful and beautifully executed than many
Broadway shows I have seen in New York! It is a must see!"*
-- David Oldenburgh (audience member)

*"Absolutely beautiful production!"*
-- Shea Lee (audience member)

*"Amazing theatre…a talented cast"*
-- Kandy L. Haines-Hricik (audience member / parent of cast member Klara
Christine Hricik)

--
Fred Sternfeld, Executive Artistic Director - Hathaway Brown Theatre
Institute <http://www.hb.edu/page.cfm?p=1899>

*Hathaway Brown School *19600 North Park Boulevard Shaker Heights, Ohio
44122