[NEohioPAL] Looking for Positive LIVELY Poets/Singers/Drummers/Performers

katrice headd katricemonee at gmail.com
Wed Aug 14 07:20:09 PDT 2013

WHAT: Happy To Be Nappy Festival:
WHEN: SUNDAY: AUGUST 18th 11-7

Happy to be Nappy : Attracts people from all over Northeastern Ohio. .
-There is a market here for you to gain exposure.

Please call our entertainment rep 216-374-3682 <216-785-1832>.  Spaces are
limited so call today to inquire or get signed up.

We are looking for Positive Poets - Singers - Drummers - Dancers

We are Giving Back To Our Community

At So Curly So Kinky So Straight we are committed to being a community
resource. This is why we work so diligently to bring you special events
such as this. This event is not just about natural or relaxed hair--it's
about helping to revitalize our communities. Come experience the fun,
information and entertainment that is going to take place. Don't forget to
spread the word

Thanks and have a wonderful day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!