[NEohioPAL] stage manager needed for Production in Akron Ohio

Treviel Cody trevielcody at yahoo.com
Tue Aug 20 04:15:23 PDT 2013

Hello we are looking for a stage manager for the upcoming production of Antigone being held at the Summit Art Space in Akron Ohio. If you are interested in stage managing this wonderful production please contact me via email a little bit of info about yourself and if you are willing to come to Akron for this production. We are in the beginning stages of rehearsal's. The show will open on October 18th at the Summit Art Space building in Akron OH. We will run for 2 weekends.