[NEohioPAL] "Curtain's Up" See WUAL's Actors and Playwrights Showcased in "PlayActs To Go"

sue holland johnson suehollandjohnson at yahoo.com
Fri Aug 23 20:20:04 PDT 2013

Wake Up and Live's Actors' Studio Presents "Playacts to Go"
See
Rob Alexander . Denise Kelley . Linda Ingram . Ken Miller . Jeffri Riley . Debra Rose .
 Eva Withers-Evans . Gary Webster
performing
for
DeVille Apartments Luncheon, Thurs. 8/8/13
Sharon Levey, Coordinator

Wake Up and Live's Actors' Studio actors, brought chuckles, laughter and joy to the audience who saw staged readings of works created by our own playwrights.  Take a look at the YouTube clips, by Lester  H. Bryant, Sr., Videographer & Editor.

PlayActs to Go "Maggie"

Upload complete! Your video will be live at: http://youtu.be/ayzZnxqT3TM

PLAYACTS TO GO ~ "George and Gracie" by Ted Schvimer
Upload complete! Your video will be live at: http://youtu.be/i7PZCpJOOEo

PLAYACTS TO GO ~ "What Y'all Should Wear" by Beverly Kristy

Upload complete! Your video will be live at: http://youtu.be/AulaAmIGQZI

PLAYACTS TO GO ~ " Pay to Play" by Tom Raber

Upload complete! Your video will be live at: http://youtu.be/e1m8NzLxBek

Stay Tuned!  You'll see more of our performers on the upcoming season of "Wake Up And Live with the Arts" Cox & Cleveland cable access & YouTube.

If you would like "PlayActs to Go" touring productions, to perform at your social or business event, contact:
Sue Johnson
wakeup4664 at aol.com

SueJohnson
Executive Director