[NEohioPAL] Mayfield Youth Theatre announces Auditions for "Once Upon a Mattress".

Mr Bob pappenhagen at sbcglobal.net
Fri Aug 23 18:02:09 PDT 2013

Mayfield Youth Theatre announces Auditions for "Once Upon a Mattress".
Saturday, August 24th, from 6:30-9:00pm, at Mayfield Church; 7747 Mayfield
Road, Chesterland.  Open to all students in 6-12th grades.  Come prepared to
sing either one verse of "America the Beautiful" or "My Country Tis Of Thee"
and wear clothes you can move in for the dance portion. We are a "No-Cut"
Theatre - come on out - we will find a place for you!