[NEohioPAL] hitRECord Films - "The Traveller" short film - Open Casting

Kevin Maistros kevinmaistros at gmail.com
Mon Aug 26 11:47:07 PDT 2013

*THURSDAY this August 29th from 4pm - 7pm*, we will be holding open
auditions for speaking/featured roles for a short film titled "The
Traveller", which I am co-directing with Joseph Gordon-Levitt. This film
will air on a new variety show titled "hitRECord on TV", which, begins
airing in January on the new cable network from Participant Media, "Pivot".
Additionally, it may be screened at various festivals and other future
theatrical events.

Will be shot around the Greater Cleveland area during the weekend of
September 14 & 15.

The following roles will be openly auditioned:
- Mother (Caucasian, 30s/40s)
- Father (Caucasian, 30s/40s)
- Attractive Woman in Bed (20s)
- Scene 7 Person 1 (Male or Female, 20s)
- Scene 7 Person 2 (Male or Female, 20s)

-- Please note this is *NOT *the auditions for *extras*.

Please bring headshot/resume for us to keep.
All roles are paid.
Non-union.

*Address:*
11266 Royalton Rd. Unit D
North Royalton, OH 44133

*4pm - 7pm -- Thursday this August the 29th*

Thanks again.