[NEohioPAL] GUYS AND DOLLS AUDITIONS - EUCLID

Ian Atwood ian_atwood at hotmail.com
Wed Sep 11 10:28:00 PDT 2013

Shore Cultural Center and Silhouette Productions would like to announce auditions for it's upcoming production of Guys and Dolls.
 They will take place at the Shore Cultural Center in Room 241 (FOLLOW THE ARROWS) on
Monday, September 23rd and Tuesday, September 24th at 7:00pm with callbacks on the mainstage on Thursday, September 26th. Production
dates are November 15th - 17th and 22nd - 24th.

Guys and Dolls is a musical with music and lyrics by Frank Loesser (How to Succeed in Business Without Really Trying) and book by Jo Swerling and Abe Burrows. It is based on The Idyll of Miss Sarah Brown and Blood Pressure - two short stories by Damon Runyon.

Principle Characters include:
Nathan Detroit
Miss Adelaide
Sky Masterson
Sister Sarah Brown
Nicely-Nicely Johnson
Arvide Abernathy
Big Jule
Harry the Horse
Benny Southstreet
Along with a chorus of other "guys and dolls"

 be considered for a singing or speaking role, we encourage you to
please attend auditions. We are looking for singers/actors of all gender, race, size, and voice part. No appointment necessary. Please
bring a selection that shows you off the best in its original key, as a
piano player will be provided. No a cappella singing, please.

Shore Cultural Center is located at:
291 E. 222nd St.
Euclid, OH 44123

For more information please email the director, Ian Atwood, at ian_atwood at hotmail.com. We look forward to seeing you there!