[NEohioPAL] Come explore “The Outer Limits of Imagination” at Beck Center!

Jonathan Kronenberger jkronenberger at beckcenter.org
Tue Sep 17 14:59:53 PDT 2013

Our Fall 2013 semester is underway here at Beck Center for the Arts … and we’ve still got some room in our exciting and fun-filled Outer Space themed acting class designed for ages 8-14.

The Outer Limits of Imagination
Dates/Time: Wednesdays, September 18, 2013 - Mon, December 18, 2013 from 5:00 to 6:00pm
Duration: 13 Week Session
Location: Room 107 at Main Building
Fee: Standard charge: $150.00
Course #2329
Instructor: Pamela Wetula
Ages:  8 - 14

"Space: the final frontier." In this fun theme class, students will take a “Beck Trek” to the outer limits as they work together to create a new universe. Exploring characters, creatures and mutations from outer space in theater, movies and literature, students name their new world and create alien life form - including the costume! After building a history, students write a scene set in their creation with the class concluding in a presentation of these worlds to family and friends. Come join us and boldly go where no class has gone before!

* * * * *

Also, we still have opportunities available to participate in one of our other after school offerings or our great Saturday packages … be it Fundamentals of Theater, Youth Core or Teen Core options.  If you’ve been meaning to get involved or wanting to check out what all the buzz is about at Beck Center … now is the time.

Beck Center for the Arts offers our catalog exclusively online 24/7 - complete with fast and easy registration. You can sign up for any class right from the comforts of home!  Heck, you can even wake up, sign on, sign up and head over for class all in a matter of minutes. ☺

But don’t wait too long or you just might miss out!

Enroll online at www.beckcenter.org<http://www.beckcenter.org> , call 216-521-2540 x10 or stop by Beck Center for the Arts at 17801 Detroit in Lakewood and join the fun!

* * * * *

Located at 17801 Detroit Avenue in Lakewood, Beck Center for the Arts is a not-for-profit 501(c)3 organization that offers professional theater productions, arts education programming in dance, music, theater, visual arts, early childhood, and creative arts therapies for special needs students, and gallery exhibits featuring local, regional and international artists. For more information visit beckcenter.org<http://www.beckcenter.org/>.