[NEohioPAL] Auditions for WITCHES at Lake Erie College Sept 25 & 26

doctor celery doctorcelery at hotmail.com
Thu Sep 19 19:09:31 PDT 2013

EVERYBODY IS WELCOME TO AUDITION!!
Our Fall play is THE WITCHES  by Roald Dahl (adapted by David Wood)
This is a family adventure about a boy who is turned into a mouse by witches and how he gets his revenge.
Roles:The Boy--our heroGrandmotherGrand High WitchBruno Jenkins
Mr. Jenkins
Mrs. JenkinsFrogMaidLawyerHotel DoormanHead WaiterSailorDoctorHead ChefNurseWaitressSecond ChefWaiterExtra witches Extras including diners
Some of the smaller parts may be combined
Where:  The CK Rickel TheatreWhen:  September 25 at 4pm             September 26 at 6pmCallbacks:  September 27 at 6pm

The Performance Dates are:November 7, 8, 9, 14, & 15 at 7:30 p.m. November 10 & 16 at 2:00 p.m.
Auditions are open to all students, faculty, staff, and all community members!!!!
Questions??  Contact Jerry Jaffe440-375-7451jjaffe at lec.edu
"She went down to the pet shop and came back with two alligators.  We asked her why she'd got two alligators, and she said they were on sale.  Buy one at the regular price and you got another one for a penny.  An alligator one cent sale.  In its own way it made sense."  Richard Brautigan, A CONFEDERATE GENERAL FROM BIG SUR