[NEohioPAL] Ohio City Theatre Project's next venture - The Bald Soprano

Pandora Robertson pandora.robertson at gmail.com
Thu Sep 19 21:08:13 PDT 2013

Ohio City Theatre Project (OCTP) is plowing full steam ahead into our
next venture, Ionesco’s absurdist masterpiece The Bald Soprano
produced at the West Side UCC, 38th and Bridge in Ohio City October 11
– 19. Directed by Sarah Greywitt, it features Robert Hawkes, Christine
McBurney, Stuart Hoffman, Courtney Nicole Auman, Benjamin Gregg, and
Cassie Neumann. A picture's worth a thousand words so please visit
this site to watch a fun video
(http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1812425356/the-bald-soprano-comes-to-cleveland-ohio?ref=home_location).

We're only $800 and 7 days away from our Kickstarter fundraising goal.
Sometimes you can't get to all the shows in town and a Kickstarter
donation is a great way to give a nod of support to your fellow
artists for as little as $1. A donation of $25 entitles you to 1 free
ticket, and a $50 donation entitles you to 2 tickets to our Saturday
Oct 12 benefit show and reception. Supporting alternative local
theatre can be so easy and it can make you feel good! Just visit this
site to watch a fun video
(http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1812425356/the-bald-soprano-comes-to-cleveland-ohio?ref=home_location).

If you can't donate this time, please consider telling your friends
via Facebook or email. Please spread the word that OCTP is committed
to pursuing excellence and building community through creative
innovation, mentoring, and neighborhood involvement. Our goal is to
bring great work that pushes the envelope and quality talent right
into the neighborhood at affordable prices.

Any assistance would be greatly appreciated. The funds raised will
largely be used for royalty fees, space rental and to pay our theatre
artists. Please  Please visit this site
(http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1812425356/the-bald-soprano-comes-to-cleveland-ohio)
to donate and read more about these donation level acknowledgments:

$10 and above Thank you letter and thank you on our website.
$25 and above 1 ticket to benefit performance, plus reception on Sat. Oct. 12.
$50 and above 2 tickets to benefit performance, plus reception on Sat. Oct. 12.
$100 and above Invitation to private final dress rehearsal on Thurs. Oct. 10.
$250 and above Invitation to a rehearsal mid rehearsal process.
Option to receive dramaturgical notes and rehearsal reports.
Listing as a major donor on our program.
$1500 (limit 1) The cast performs a cutting of The Bald Soprano at your home.
Prize is restricted to residences within a 20-mile radius of Ohio
City, and must be held on Saturday evening, October 26.

Thanks in advance for your consideration. We hope to see you at The
Bald Soprano in October!

Best wishes,

Sarah Greywitt	        Fred Mowery	        Pandora Robertson
Co-Director	        Co-Director	        Co-Director

For more information about OCTP's The Bald Soprano and our successful
Summer Arts 2013 Puppet and Mask Kids Camp, please visit
OhioCityTheatreProject.com or like us on Facebook
(https://www.facebook.com/OhioCityTheatreProject) .