[NEohioPAL] Cancer strikes a youth actor at Weathervane, Codey Montecalvo

Melanie YC Pepe mycp at weathervaneplayhouse.com
Mon Sep 23 10:36:48 PDT 2013

Dear Friends of Weathervane and Codey Montecalvo,

One of our young actors at Weathervane, Cody Montecalvo, was diagnosed with cancer last week.  Codey is 13 years old and has been a part of our Weathervane family for years.  He has taken classes and volunteered for many productions including Seussical the Musical, Rodgers and Hammerstein's Cinderella, ANNIE, HONK! and, of course, Joseph and the Amazing Technicolor Dreamcoat.  Weathervane has been the fortunate recipient of Codey's wit, charm and talent both on and off the stage.   - See more at: http://www.youcaring.com/medical-fundraiser/codey-is-one-of-our-own-/88929

~ Melanie
Melanie YC Pepe
Director of Education, Young Actor Series Producer
Weathervane Playhouse
330.836.2626 x 17