[NEohioPAL] Cleveland Inner City Ballet's performance of Falling Through the Clouds at the Ingenuity Festival

chanda ford chanda2ford at yahoo.com
Mon Sep 23 12:43:53 PDT 2013

Our Cleveland Inner City Ballet performance of the Original Ballet- Falling Through the Clouds- Amanda, Gina, Michelle at the Ingenuity Festival was amazing! We have heard that there are many of you out there who wanted to make the show but couldn't for one reason or another- so here is your chance. You can watch Falling Through the Clouds- Amanda, Gina, Michelle on our schools website at clevelandinnercityballet.org. The piece explored the love between Amanda and her very young daughter as what we felt may have kept her alive and ultimately allowed Amanda to break through to freedom. The piece was lit by lighting designer Dennis Dugan, performed at the Ingenuity Festival and includes Cleveland Inner City Ballet dancers. If you missed it- no worries we have it up on our website at clevelandinnercityballet.org - on our video and media page. Check it out!

Cleveland Inner City Ballet offers professionally taught Dance Education to underserved children regardless of race, class, gender or socioeconomic background. We believe every child deserves to have the gift of a good quality Dance Education.

We hope to be dancing with you soon!

Cleveland Inner City Ballet- Home of the Pink Tutu's
P.O Box 606126
Cleveland, Ohio 44106
CICBallet at ymail.com
clevelandinnercityballet.org